Everybody design now.
Let's take complexity out of the equation.
Go have fun making stuff.
Use the 123D Design web app on any computer with access to the Internet.Launch the App
Enjoy creating designs and playing around with shapes right on your iPad.Available on the App Store
Take your design further with powerful yet simple creation and editing tools.Download 123D Design
who's designing what
Version 1.3 for Windows released May 16, 2013.
The new Autodesk 3D Print Utility is now available from the "3D Print" menu item inside 123D Design. Use the 3D Print Utility to optimize a 3D model for printing; hollow the model to save print time and material, position the model to minimize the support material required (and see a preview of the support material!), and use adaptive thickening to adjust details that are otherwise too small to print. Also includes updates for 123D Premium members, and bug fixes.
for your PC
Click on the button below to start downloading the application. Please note that you may be asked to sign in before downloading.
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 or later with 2 GHz or faster processor; or compatible
- 2+ GB RAM (1.5 GB minimum)
- 1.5+ GB free disk space (for installation)
- Direct3D® 9 or 10 graphics support with 64+ MB
License expiration error message
If you are getting this error, updating to the latest version via the download buttons above will resolve the issue.
looking for 123D Beta 9?
You can still download it here for a limited time.
for your Mac
Click on the button below to go to the Mac App Store where you can download 123D Design.
- Apple® Mac OS® X, version 10.7 or later with 64-bit Intel processor
- Apple® Mac® Pro 4.1 or later; MacBook® Pro 5.1 or later (MacBook Pro 6.1 or later recommended); iMac® 8.1 or later (iMac 11.1 or later recommended)
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB free disk space for download and installation (3 GB recommended)
- 1280x800 display with true color (1600x1200 with true color recommended)
- All Mac OS X supported operating system languages